The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

You know, I completely forgot to create the Initiatives Category for things like Nepenthe, Nanowrimo, fitness and photo challenges, etc.

Should we migrate existing initiatives over to an in-world Initiatives category for the front page? I think the leaders could quickly scan the handful of topics and make sure there’s nothing out-of-world (I even think Augbro’s brilliant idea to “retrace” the paths of Cole would be completely fin in-world.

I’d love to have all the things you’re doing outside of magiq in one easy to find place and also help new readers to see all the cool stuff you’re doing.

Happy Birthday @CJB ! :tada:

Happy birthday @CJB!

Happy birthday @CJB!

Enjoy the culmination of a year of growth. Happy Birthday.

@Ginger Helios met Wizard irl yesterday

Happy St. Itsuki’s Day, everyone!! :fox_face::herb:

I’m so close to one year!

I just got notified that ive been a Montaineer for exactly 1 year. Thank you so much, everyone, for making this such a memorable one. Antler potions are on me today! :clinking_glasses::antlers:

Yay! It’s my anniversary! Thanks for making this journey amazing everyone and putting up with me when I mess around!

Grats, 5! We’re glad you’re here!

Congratulations @Mr5yy!!!

Thanks for a great year, @CJB and each of the Mountaineers!

Congrats Augo :yellow_heart: couldn’t have asked for a better #guildbro

Me to @Augustus_Octavian Happy Anaversery

Happy Mountie Anniversary to two of my favorite Mounties! Congrats, @Augustus_Octavian :gossmere: and @Skylad :weatherwatch:!

@Skylad!!! I never realized we joined the climb on the same day!

Happy anniversary guys! :eaveshug:

Me neither! What a joyous day in the Mountie callender

Truly, a holiday to remember! :yellow_heart: