The Welcome Super Topic: Come Say Hello!

Ok. Thanks I will try to catch up.

Welcome to the family, if you need anything contact one of your guild leaders ( @Robert @Leigha @Kelsey @Nimueh @Brendon ) but if you just have a general question don’t be afraid to ask! The mounties are a WEALTH of information and happy to help!
Hope to see you around the forums,
OracleSage

I really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Hi! Welcome to Basecamp!

Welcome to Base camp, @Soggie_Cookie! It looks like everyone has given you all the resources you need, but if you’re confused, feel free to reach out to anyone with the “Guild Leader” title!

Welcome mate! I’m not Australian but don’t have the time to coke up with a more original welcome comment!

Hello everyone! My name’s Artemis, I’ve been lurking awhile on 5’s account when he’s busy. I thought it was time to make my own accountx so here I am. :blush:

Welcome! I assume that since youve been lurking here for a while that you know whats going on and whats happened?

Welcome Artemis! It’s great to have you here!

For about 3 months… Also I’m Gossmere.

Ah great! We’ve been a bit short on Gossmeres so its good to have you onboard!

Awesome! @Augustus_Octavian, @OracleSage, and @Crytter, you have a new Goss!

Hi @Artemis - let us know if you have any questions.

Awesome! @Artemis welcome to the guild family! We are so happy to have you! If you have any questions I’m happy to answer them!
If you need getting help caught up I suggest Deys Weekly Recaps! Or the fragment recap videos on our YouTube for earlier fragments!

I think I’ll be good for now. I’ll let you know later on if I do. Thanks ya’ll!

Hello @Artemis! A good time to join us, a lot of magiq will happen next saturday!

Hey @Artemis! Welcome to Basecamp!

Thank you @Crytter and @Ravenwing!

Thanks for finally joining @Artemis

I’ve been a long time lurker, seeing how alot of this is going to be archived I thought I would finally post something.

Hi, I’m Astro4545; I’m a Thornmouth and Twin of Mr5yy.