The Welcome Super Topic: Come Say Hello!

Welcome to Basecamp, Astro! I’m not really sure what to say here since you are the first person to introduce yourself since we opened the book, and since you’ve been here on the forums for a while, it’s likely you know a lot of what’s gone on here. Nevertheless, we’re happy you’ve introduced yourself here!

Welcome! Another one for the best guild! :wink:

Hello Twin @Astro4545!!

Wrong guild…

I’ll fight ya!! :laughing:

Hello!
My name is Helios and I am a Belimora.
I’m not quite sure what else I should say.

Hi Helios! Welcome to the Forum! You can join your guild by clicking on the hamburger menu above, selecting ‘Groups’ and then clicking ‘Join Group’ on your guild. :slight_smile: Let us know if you have any questions.

hi! im ebenguard? and im very very new

Hey! Welcome to Basecamp!

Welcome to Basecamp, @Helios and @echomoon!

Heloo! Nice to have you join us! If you need help with finding anything just let me know.

Also we have a wiki if you want to find lore type things without slogging through all these forum threads

Here’s the link for the wiki

There it is! I probably should have found a link eirlier lol

Welcome @Helios!
Welcome to Ebenguard @echomoon !!

Welcome @Helios and @echomoon!

I miss everything… mutters something about stupid timezones But welcome both!

Welcome @Helios and @echomoon!

Welcome to Basecamp, @Helios and @echomoon! If you need help getting situation, oriented, and comfortable here, don’t hesitate to let someone know!

Welcome @Helios and @echomoon to the Basecamp family! We’ve already spoken but I’m gonna official introduce myself, I’m OracleSage and I’m here if you need any help at all!
We have an amazing Wikipedia that compiles most of our mountie adventures: http://magiq.wikia.com/wiki/MAGIQ_Wiki
And Endris weekly recaps can be a WEALTH of information as well.
If you have any specific questions, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out me or another guild leader!